Sip. Savour. Groove.
June 1 & 2 2019
$40.00 (plus HST) per day
Join us this June as we ring in summer’s arrival on the Beamsville Bench. Sip new vintages and old favourites, sample delightfully paired dishes prepared by some of Niagara wine country’s best chefs. Enjoy live music and spectacular vineyard views at each of our wineries.
Whether you choose to relax and listen to live jazz from the comfort of a “Graze Zone” Muskoka chair or groove with friends on an impromptu crush pad dance floor, the afternoon is yours to enjoy just as you please.
Your Graze the Bench Ticket Includes:
• Access to private “Graze Zones”
• A Graze the Bench Riedel wineglass
• Your first glass of wine and your first delicious dish
• Additional wines and food available at all wineries for only $8 each (including HST)
• NEW: The Graze Shuttle – a $10 (plus HST) pass gets you full day hop-on, hop-off access
Additional glasses of wine and small plates of food can be purchased for $8 (incl. HST) at all venues – these aren’t sample sizes, these are kick-back and enjoy the party portions.
Please check out the Graze Rules and Ticket Regulations here: http://www.grazethebench.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Welcome-Letter-to-Graze-the-Bench-2018.pdf
IMPORTANT NOTE TO GRAZERS
Tickets purchased through a Graze winery MUST be picked up at that winery prior to or on the day of the event. Tickets purchased online at grazethebench.com before May 1st will be mailed to you. Tickets purchased after May 1st are available for pick up at guest services during the event.
GUEST SERVICES & SHUTTLE PARKING
St. John School: 5684 King St, Beamsville, ON L0R 1B0 (next door to Peninsula Ridge Winery). Please note that limo and bus parking is not available at the wineries.
Fielding Estate Winery is excited to offer...
SIP: NV Traditional Method Sparkling Rosé, 2017 Estate Bottled Riesling, 2017 Red Conception
SAVOUR: Chef Brad Rempel
• Shaved Canadian AAA Striploin Steak - with a red pepper & cherry tomato relish, whole mustard aioli and fresh arugula. Served on a freshly grilled ciabatta bun
• Panko Breaded Chicken Breast - topped with Applewood smoked bacon, Monterey Jack cheese and chipotle guacamole. Served on brioche and topped with popcorn shoots
• Loaded Frites - seasoned, kettle cooked thin cut frites topped with sharp cheddar, green onions, pico de gallo, sliced jalapeno, bacon crumble and sour cream *Vegetarian option without the bacon
GROOVE: Vinyl Flux
For more details and for the rest of the offerings visit the Graze the Bench website: http://www.grazethebench.com/